It is no secret, corporate travel budgets are down, associations are predicting less attendees, and convention committees are asking speakers to cut their fees. What can ambitious speakers do? They can UP their value in a DOWN economy!
Patricia Fripp says, "We need to increase the effectiveness of our marketing and revisit the quality of our presentations." Being perceived as a dynamic, inspiring, and persuasive presenter is no longer a nice skill to have; it is a matter of business life and death!
This starts with your marketing and is magnified in your presentation. If you are a novice, intermediate, or even advanced business or professional presenter, you will benefit from this teleseminar. Patricia has a unique ability to demystify the process of what it takes to transform a good presentation into a GREAT one!
With Patricia, you will learn some often over-looked marketing philosophies and hear Fripp's Good to Great: 10 Little-Known Techniques to Transform Your Speech.
On this call, you will discover how to:
* Revisit your marketing with fresh eyes
* Identify do's and don'ts that ensure a successful presentation
* Adapt two comedy techniques that add retention
* Open and close with more impact
* Avoid the unconscious goof that will hurt your credibility
* Improve listener buy-in for your point of view
* Be remembered and repeated
* Be persuasive, clear, and concise
* Make your stories memorable
* Receive high caliber advice for a low investment