Learn the tricks of the trade from 25-year veteran broadcaster, Burke Allen. In this information-packed call, Burke will draw from his experience as a radio station manager and CEO of the Washington DC media and marketing consultancy, Allen Media Strategies, to answer many of your burning questions. Take the next step in your speaking career with Burke's proven tips.
Some of the valuable questions Burke will answer:
• Why should speakers try to get radio and TV interviews?
• What media outlets have Burke's clients appeared on?
• Who are some of the folks Burke has interviewed?
• What makes a good media guest?
• How can you get free media interviews?
• Why would the media want to interview you?
• How can you leverage media interviews into speaking engagements?