The right to free speech was never meant to prohibit experts from generating income through speaking. Yet, many speakers seem to interpret "free speech" as a mandate to give away their specialized expertise for free, with exposure as their only compensation. And, exposure doesn't pay the bills. This interview with Lee Salz, Stop Speaking For Free! The Ultimate Guide to Making Money with Webinars, positions you to get paid for your expertise by delivering attendee-funded webinars. Your presentation may be virtual, but the dollars are real!
What was discussed on the call:
- How to deliver attendee-funded webinars
- Keys to selecting saleable content
- The biggest disconnect between speakers and their prospective registrants
- Key considerations in selecting a title for your webinar
- How to structure the description of your attendee-funded webinar
- and much more...
See an updated list of future guest on SpeakerMatch Radio athttp://www.speakermatch.com/radio