What we discussed on this call:
- The three major challenges ALL speakers face which must be quickly overcome with meeting planners
- Simple, yet powerful, ways to stay in touch with contacts that produce more bookings
- Why predictability and being boring in your follow up equals death
- Proven ways to get more referrals from people you meet each day
- How and why every speaker should leverage promotional dates
- Why the proper mindset is essential to maintain in the speaking business
ABOUT OUR GUEST:Tony is currently the president of Mind Capture Group. His message is designed to help people Capture more minds and profits.
His second book in the Mind Capture series titled Mind Capture: How You Can Stand Out In The Age of Advertising Deficit Disorder went #1 in three different business categories with Amazon.com and received stunning reviews from a wide range of leaders in marketing, sales, psychology to academia, entrepreneurs and multiple New York Times bestselling authors. In late January of 2011 Tony Rubleski released his third book in the series titled, Mind Capture: How to Awaken Your Entrepreneurial Genius in a Time of Great Economic Change!
His work has been featured in various media outlets ranging from Bottom Line Magazine, The Detroit Free Press, the FOX TV network, to CNN Radio, NPR and Entrepreneur Magazine Radio. In 2009, NWA in-flight magazine, World Traveler, featured Mind Capture as the Business Pages selection of the month.
See who we're interviewing next on SpeakerMatch Radio at http://www.speakermatch.com/radio