Between the economy and AIG effect, 2009 was a roller coaster ride for the professional speaking industry. And 2010 is also slated to be a game-changer. Let’s get ready for the rebound with market strategist Vickie Sullivan, who will discuss what’s next in this volatile environment. Figure out your next move with this no holds barred interview with SpeakerMatch CEO Bryan Caplovitz.
Here's what we covered on this call:
* Two areas that won’t rebound with the economy – and two areas that will boom
* Three changes in speaker selections that will be around forever
* Two key advantages “unfamous” speakers have – and how to exploit those opportunities
* The worst thing you can do in 2010 and other common blunders
* What speakers need to do right now to take advantage of the upcoming rebound
View upcoming events at www.speakermatch.com/radio